“Love it!”

Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Charlotte's creations are genius! My favorites are the brownies, banana cream pie, and the different cheesecake varieties she comes up with. Everything she makes is amazing, so it's just a matter of time before that favorites list grows longer.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank EuroMullet

Harrogate, England, United Kingdom
“Don't go anywhere else but here!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

This is the best place ever! I know I sound like a kid but the cakes are fantastic!
My fav being the lemon merange pie!

Have recomented this to all my friends and family.

The service is really good. Everyone is friendly and helpful!

Will definately be going back...

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Anna H
Leeds
“Divine!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I booked an Afternoon Tea for my friends hen do and did so on the back of the previous reviews here on Tripadvisor.
I would recommend anyone try Sugar Therapy as an alternative to Betty's. The food is absolutely divine! I can definitely recommend Charlotte's Champagne Trifle and the Lemon Sherbert Meringue! The only word to sum up the experience would be scrumtious!!!!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Joanne G
manchester, england
“Very very good”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We had intended on going to Betty's again but decided to give this place a try after reading a magazine review commending it. Have to say we were impressed. We opted for the afternoon tea for two (£12 each) which consisted of too many cakes for us to eat washed down with a couple of gorgeous latte's. The cakes were unbelievably tasty but we admitted defeat and boxed the remainder up to finish the following day. It was pretty quiet which makes a refreshing change from having to queue for Betty's and in all honestly i cant understand why. I suppose the whole experience at Betty's is what draws in the crowds but the cakes made and served here by Charlotte are (in our opinion) better!
Do yourself a favour and give it a try......

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank gazwillis
“Excellent choice for afternoon tea!”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Stumbled on this place as our usual spot for a girlie lunch was shut for their annual holiday but wasn't disapointed. They have managed to invent fat free frozen yougurt ( so you can eat as much as you want!) They also have tons of cakes to lure you further in to waistline disaster. The only snag is you can't park very close buy but I suppose you could park in ASDA as its only round the corner. Was quite busy though as there was a cupcake decorating class on at the same time sounded fun.

• Visited August 2011