“A tour de force of cake”
Review of Sugar Therapy - CLOSED

Sugar Therapy
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A tour de force of cake”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We called into Sugar Therapy for coffee and cake, and were so impressed that we went back later for tea and more cakes. Charlotte is a true artiste of patisserie and her cakes are delicious creations. I especially loved my summer fruits meringue which was masquerading as a bath bombe. So if you are going to be in Harrogate this summer make sure you find time to visit Sugar Therapy and treat yourself to a real tour de force.

• Visited June 2014

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Perfect afternoon tea”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

What a wonderful afternoon tea. There is a choice of teas, all selected and explained by Charlotte. The savoury part was a cheese and onion muffin, served with cream cheese, which was absolutely delicious. We then had 6 mini cakes each and I couldn't choose a favourite. They were all to die for. It goes without saying that we will return very soon!

“Cupcakes are fantastic!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was bought as a gift back a batch of cupcakes for my wedding day instead of a cake in May 2011 and they were fantastic. I've only just realised that they were on Trip advisor otherwise i would of posted my review sooner. The taste and the presentation was second to none. The lady who owns the shop is lovely and cannot do enough to help you. I would highly recommend them to use for your wedding and to pop in for a sweet treat. 3 years on and i haven't forgotten how lovely they were...... Thanks again . :-)

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious afternoon tea”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I visited with a friend for afternoon tea and found the experience very enjoyable. The Service was very friendly but not obtrusive. The cakes themselves were all delicious and they were very happy to wrap anything we couldn't manage for us to take home and enjoy later. I was bought this experience as a gift from a friend and I was not disappointed in any way. Highly recommended.

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous cakes”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I absolutely love the cakes in this shop/cafe. They are a little bit different and really are very artisan. You can watch Charlotte the owner baking. The coffee is delicious and the frozen yoghurt scrummy. The cakes may be a little more expensive than the run of the mill, but when you see the quality and how gorgeous they are, you will think they are worth it. Go on, treat yourself.

• Visited September 2013