“Sunday lunch”

Reviewed 1 August 2012

My wife and I had a bargain Sunday lunch using a Groupon voucher for two
Also took my son along.
Amazing value!
Food was better than the reviews would suggest, nicely presented, nice sized portions. Better than a lot of other Sunday roasts I have had.
Atmosphere a bit quiet to start, but picked up as the afternoon went on.
Staff were friendly
I would thoroughly reccommend, especially via a Groupon deal

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Good selection of drinks etc but tends to be quiet on a tuesday in January!! group of us had a few beers and some shots and moved on, no trouble, good decor, a decent place to grab a pre dinner drink

1  Thank richard j
Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

Popped In for the first time on a Saturday night and what a dissapointment! It was dead, all the staff were behind the bar chatting so had to call them to get served, manager/owner or whoever was rude, music was a play list that didnt match then a drunk patron who was a friend of the barstaff vomited all over the bar and they made his friend clean it up, the same guy proceeds to vomit all over the men's and Instead of kicking him out the manager gives him more beer! First and last! Disgraceful!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Stopped in at 1pm for lunch, only people eating (should have been a sign)! Ordered at 1pm. Food arrived at 1:40pm. Cut into Eggs Benedict and a puddle of water burst out the egg, soaking the muffin. My Vanilla burger was cooked beyond recognition, the hand cut chips were not. My son's chicken burger had a few slivers of chicken on very thick bread. Menu and website looked great, There are too many good choices in Harrogate...avoid this one at all cost!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We visited Harrogate at the weekend for my hen do. We were passing Vanilla and given an incentive stamp to go in (50% off drinks) so we thought we'd try it. The service and the welcome we received was superb. Rob (the owner) was lovely, coming over to us, welcoming us and finding out the reason for our trip etc. He catered to our requests for music and we just felt he went that extra mile. Before we left he gave us a voucher for the following evening for deals on cocktails and other drinks. He asked if I had a nick name and even made up a specials board using it - a lovely little touch that made me in particular feel really special. His staff were lovely, the service was tremendous. I will definitely visit Vanilla again on my my next trip to Harrogate. Thanks Rob!