“Wonderful Hole-In-The-Wall Eatery!”

Crepes & Creams
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Harrogate
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful Hole-In-The-Wall Eatery!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Saw the reviews for this little creperie on trip advisor and decided to take a trip one morning with my mom for breakfast while visiting Harrogate. Was greeted by a lovely older woman (assumed the owner) who brought us menus and took our drink orders. Although smaller in size, this place delivers big on the crepes. With a large assortment of both sweet and savory choices, ice creams, smoothies, and beverages, crepes&creams definitely exceeded my mother and I's expectations. All breakfast crepes come with a free apple/orange juice, tea, or americano coffee before noon. Is affordable and worth the walk. Am hoping to visit again before I leave!

London, United Kingdom
“friendly staff, good service , great crepes”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

very friendly staff, really like its a family business with mum and daughter serving with the other staff. Go at least once a month and they know exactly what i order. great hot chocolate with all the trimmings and the sweet crepes are awesome. very clean . highly recommended

• Visited February 2014
Bedale, United Kingdom
“Great !!! :)”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Super food and super service, could not have been better with so much to choose from it is great for fussy easters aswell

• Visited March 2014
“Lovely food, disappointing service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We came here after seeing such amazing reviews and wanted to try something different for lunch.

It was on a Sunday at around 1pm. When we walked in we could see there were no tables spare and the girl behind the counter looked very busy. We hung around deciding whether to wait for a table or go somewhere else when we noticed a free table that was next to an occupied table. We beckoned a staff member over to ask if it could be moved so we could sit. After rather a faff we got seated.

While we were waiting to be served we noticed around 3 seated couples waiting to be served get up and leave. 2 couples waiting for takeaways walked out. We subtly asked a girl cleaning a table wether it was table service and she said yes. But carried on With cleaning the table then went to do some washing up!

When we eventually got served our food, it was lovely. If it hadn't of been I would if been fuming :)

No salt on the table , which my crepe could of fine with. The caramel milkshake was divine. I would go here again, but not if there was any other customers as I don't think they could handle it.

crepesadndcreams, Owner at Crepes & Creams, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Hello Masumi R,

Thank you for your review - obviously am absolutely mortified though!

As I hope you can see from our other reviews that I believe that customer service is paramount and goes hand in hand with the quality of the food that goes out.

I wasn't aware of any issues on Sunday but did know that it was an unexpectedly, extremely busy day and we were short staffed - this should not have been reflected in our service however and I sincerely apologise for that.

We pride ourselves on being a fun, happy environment - obviously for you, this didn't happen - please come back and let us show you exactly how it should be done.

By the way, on the positive side, delighted you enjoyed your food!

Best Wishes

Sam
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Will definitely be back! Cute little store with a range of delicious options, catering to both sweet and savoury tastes! Will visit often to explore the different flavours and see what my favourites are!