“Genuinely nice staff and fantastic crepes too”
Review of Crepes & Creams

Crepes & Creams
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Harrogate
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Malta
“Genuinely nice staff and fantastic crepes too”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Went here for the first time a couple of days ago. First impressions -it's fresh and it's very squeaky clean looking and it's PINK. I had a goats cheese and beetroot pancake which was delicious. The lady owner was really kind to my two grandchildren.

• Visited August 2014

“Really lovely people”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We ate here today and as well as the best crepe I have ever eaten (Yorkshire beef with purple basil jam and rocket), this is also the friendliest place I've ever eaten! They're are brilliant with the kids, despite one of them spilling apple juice all over the place. A replacement was given free of charge even though it was our fault and they happily swapped my sons milkshake because he changed his mind. I tasted both and they were fantastic milkshakes.

I will definitely be going back and think everyone else should too. In a town filled with restaurants and eateries, this one stands out from the rest!

• Visited August 2014
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Lovely crepes and ice cream”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Every time I go to crepes and creams I always have a Nutella crepe they are the best my face is always like and when I try it

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 895freyal
Harrogate
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Beaut of a spot. Found this place when I was shopping, I go every time now! Love the food, live the drinks and the staff a great too!

• Visited July 2014
Lucca, Italy
“You have to come here!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The best crepes and milkshakes we've ever had.
Really nice atmosphere and friendly service too.
We'll definitely be back.

1 Thank teacupdog