“Cant believe how it has changed for the worst”
Review of Cheung Won

Cheung Won
Ranked #118 of 401 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I had been going to this Chinese buffet restaurant regularly for years and had always said that no other Chinese could beat it however due to moving I hadn't been here since June/July 2016 and I can't believe how awful it was. The majority of food appeared to have been left out for ages or re-cooked. As it is a buffet Style restaurant i like to try small portions of practically everything, it was all tasteless, looked terrible and was luke warm. Unfortunately I will not be going here again.

2  Thank achady29

Reviewed 16 January 2017

First ever visit to Harrogate and went for a meal at the Cheung Won. This is a Buffet style restaurant with a set price.
We visited on a Saturday evening costing £12.95 each for the buffet.
Both myself and my wife enjoyed the selection of food available. All the food seemed of a good quality.
Drinks also available to order.

1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Early Saturday dinner...food was hot and seemed fresh. Staff really attentive, enough choice although not masses.
No complaints at all...

1  Thank AlexisJA1983
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Counted 45 dishes excluding the sushi and deserts. Amazing choice, something for everyone. I went back three times and still didn't manage to try everything! Pleasant staff. Nice selection of draught beers. Excellent value for money. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed 8 November 2016

i have just had a 4 day break in yorkshire to celebrate my wifes 60th birthday, one night we fancied a chinese meal, so we tried the buffet at cheung won in harrogate, the selection was good and very tasty, it was well worth visiting and we would deffinetly go back on our next visit.

2  Thank william g