Review Highlights

Reviewed 2 days ago
EileenF31187
Malmesbury, United Kingdom

2,388 results
All reviews alpine house betty's tea room betty's cafe bird hide plant shop keen gardener scented garden herbaceous borders vegetable garden garden centre autumn colours beautiful garden well worth a visit kitchen garden for sale coffee shop full bloom
Reviewed yesterday

September colour was glorious and the gardens are a delight. Everything is so well labelled. Access for disabled is good. Staff are friendly. The dinosaurs were fun too. It's not too huge a garden but there's lots to see places to sit and contemplate.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Such a delightful experience, so good we rejoined the RHS. Such pleasant, helpful Staff, a credit to the organisation

Reviewed 3 days ago

Always great to visit. A regular as and when I am able.

As a Lifetime RHS member, which cost a lot of money, I don't think I should need to be asked about a donation to have a mobility scooter.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This is a great place if you love walking around open gardens, and they have perfectly catered for children too!! There are several different areas where there are kids play equipment., so everyone in the family is happy!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Even in late autumn these gardens are beautiful, full of things to see and a wonderful bird hide to watch and learn about wild birds. We loved our trip.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I’ve only been twice and I just love it!! There is something for everyone.

Beautiful vistas. Fabulous autumn colours. Seats to sit on. Bring a picnic or eat at the Betty’s garden cafe (outdoors) or (queue) for the amazing Betty’s cafe and tearooms.

Stunning plants giving me great ideas for my garden. Amazing garden landscapes. Love the vegetable gardens and sensory garden. Think my favourite place is the Alpine house. I could spend hours in there.

Fabulous garden centre and gift shop. Lots of parking, toilets inside the gardens and out in the main concourse.

Must come to some of the gardening workshops advertised- or volunteer!! My RHS membership has been one of my best purchases.

Reviewed 1 week ago

For anyone with gardening as an interest, this is the place. Something of interest at anytime of the year and, as should be expected, Knowledgeable staff. Some decent priced plants at the garden centre too. AND there is "Bettys".

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed a beautiful Autumnal day out in this stunningly presented, historically interesting garden.
So much to see. Beautiful colours. Attractive woodland walks. Quality restaurant. Well presented shops and garden plant sales area. Fascinating kitchen garden and alpine house. And much much more.
We walked from Harrogate along the spectacular Valley Gardens,through formal gardens then recreational grounds before woodlands which brings you to the gates of Harlow Carr.
A much anticipated and enjoyed day.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited here last week with our family superb day out lots of activities for the children to do. Even though it was school half term there was so many well organised activities for the children they all seemed to be enjoying it.
The gardens are amazing beautifully kept with so much to see and even at this time of the year there was still plenty of colour to admire. Of course no visit would be complete without going to Betty's which is hugely popular at any time.
Such a great place always worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Before our trip into Bettys, we went around the gardens, they are very well cared for, the trees were just turning, a lovely day out.