This was our second visit to 115 Franklin Road and were not disappointed. It really is the best B&B we have ever stayed in, more like you are guests of Nickos and Andrew as friends rather than paying customers.
This time we had the master suite at the very top of the house and it was lovely. Again the furnishings are amazing, no expense spared on the furniture, or the bed linen and towels, which come from The White Company by the way, no scratchy over washed thin hotel towels here!
Every piece of furniture is exquisite and the decor of the house superb. Whether you are relaxing in the comfortable arm chairs in your room, or sitting at the regency dining table enjoying a fabuolous breakfast, the place is gorgeous.
Nickos even invited us to help ourselves to some wine from the fridge in the kitchen if we wished. Outside our room was a tray with tea and coffee on and some of the nicest chocolate biscuits imaginable.
For £100 per night or thereabouts, you cannot go wrong.
The place is faultless, parking is easy (right outside) the street is fairly quite and tree lined, and it is just the right length 10 minute walk into town.
We said it last time, and we'll say it again, we'll be back. It is highly highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 Harrogate Boutique B and B is a luxury bed and breakfast in the centre of Harrogate and close to the International Conference Centre. 115 aims to give you a fantastic night's sleep on the best beds with the best linen and a hearty Yorkshire breakfast to start your day. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 115 Harrogate Boutique Hotel Harrogate
- 115 Harrogate Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- 115 Harrogate Boutique B&B Yorkshire