My husband and I spent four nights at The Grafton for our 29th Wedding Anniversary at the beginning of October. The room was beautiful and very large with a comfortable sofa and a huge Queen sized bed. The walk into the centre was about 10 mins. The breakfasts were nicely presented and the staff very helpful. The Romanian waitress was lovely and most obliging. I would recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Susan & John Norwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton is one of Harrogate's most elegant boutique b&b's. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre - close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility to our guests. With recently modernised rooms and a warm, friendly atmosphere, we provide the perfect blend of style and intimacy. Enjoy luxurious decor, flat-screen television and complimentary high speed wi-fi access - features designed to enhance your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Grafton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton Hotel Harrogate
- The Grafton Harrogate, Yorkshire