Stayed for 2 nights using 2 rooms. We stayed in a standard double which was perfectly adequate for the number of nights, the bedroom was well appointed with good quality amenities. Another member of our group stayed in a superior room which was very spacious with a very roomy bathroom with a double shower. Breakfast was good and made fresh, plus there was a nice lounge to relax in if you so wished. Please note that the superior rooms are on upper floors so if stairs are a challenge they will not accessible and we had a very slight drainage smell in our room probably due to being on the ground floor. However reception were approachable and dealt with the matter appropriately
We will return if we need to stay in Harrogate again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton is one of Harrogate's most elegant boutique b&b's. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre - close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility to our guests. With recently modernised rooms and a warm, friendly atmosphere, we provide the perfect blend of style and intimacy. Enjoy luxurious decor, flat-screen television and complimentary high speed wi-fi access - features designed to enhance your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Grafton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton Hotel Harrogate
- The Grafton Harrogate, Yorkshire