As regular visitors to Harrogate, having stayed in many of the varied hotels, myself and hubby thought we would try a night away at The Grafton for my impending birthday. Well the reviews were spot on, this place is fabulous. Our room was beautifully decorated, spotless and quiet and the breakfast was delicious, of good quality and choice. I followed granola with 'cooked to order' smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast (beautifully cooked) and the waitress even came to check that the egg was cooked to my liking. Hubby equally enjoyed his full English. We did find the mattress in our room a little on the firm side for us but its difficult to cater for everyone in that respect. All in all though it was a fantastic stay close enough to walk to the town centre within 10 mins. We shall return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton is one of Harrogate's most elegant boutique b&b's. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre - close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility to our guests. With recently modernised rooms and a warm, friendly atmosphere, we provide the perfect blend of style and intimacy. Enjoy luxurious decor, flat-screen television and complimentary high speed wi-fi access - features designed to enhance your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grafton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton Hotel Harrogate
- The Grafton Harrogate, Yorkshire