We stayed here when visiting friends who lived in Harrogate over the Easter bank holiday. With a number of places being booked we were recommended this place through mutual friends and could not have been more happy.
The rooms are very clean and modern with luxury fixtures, fitting and upholstery and free wifi which had a very fast connection. We could not check in to our room until 3:00 pm but arrived at 1:30 pm. This was not a problem; we left our bags in the car but were given a room key for when we were ready as were going into town for the afternoon regardless.
The breakfast was excellent; lovely spread of cereals and fruit and the cooked breakfast options were plentiful.
This is a great location for both the town center and the conference buildings; would most certainly stay here again when we are back in Harrogate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton is one of Harrogate's most elegant boutique b&b's. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre - close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility to our guests. With recently modernised rooms and a warm, friendly atmosphere, we provide the perfect blend of style and intimacy. Enjoy luxurious decor, flat-screen television and complimentary high speed wi-fi access - features designed to enhance your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Grafton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton Hotel Harrogate
- The Grafton Harrogate, Yorkshire