We stayed at the Yorkshire for one night. The positives are that it is in a great location near to shops, bars and restaurants. The service was good and the breakfast nice. The building itself is historic and beautiful to look at. In terms of negatives the interior is on the tired side. It would benefit from updating of the carpets and hallway. There is parking on the site but it is limited. We arrived late so this was all taken. We did manage to get parked nearby and it didn't cost much. We stayed on a Saturday night and there was noise from outside, this didn't bother us too much and soon died down. The bed in our room was huge, and the room itself was very clean had everything you would need. All in all a nice place to stay if you want to explore Harrogate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate