although location good the Hotel is poorly furnished.Our twin room was dismal with poor lighting.The bathroom was huge which would have benefitted from a stool/chair to put clothes on.No fittings to accommodate glasses for teeth cleaning;these were at far end of bathroom.On the second night I saw an ad. in the Hotel saying if a meal is booked for 2 people worth £34 you would get a bottle of free wine.As this was not mentioned to us I asked at reception.It took some negotiating to get just one botttle of wine.You would think that I was asking for Moet and Chandon not just cheap plonk. On the positive side the evening meal was exellent,the breakfast adequate;compared to other Hotels breakfast limited but adequate.The staff appeared to be just doing a job.I would not reccomend the Yorkshire Hotel and will not visit in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate