We stayed in room 414 Fri 8 Feb. I got this free with my Lufthansa miles so wasn't expecting the savoy. Hotel was easy to find with free parking at the door which was a bonus. Checking in was very easy and the friendly girl in reception allowed us to check in 2 hours early. The hotels communal areas are corridors are dated and dusty. The room itself was clean and had had a DIY refurb. There were signs of a flood from upstairs. We hadn't come to sit in a room so it was perfectly adequate. After a lovely afternoon in town we went back. The shower was poor pressure so we had a nice bath. We'd booked the hotel restaurant for dinner and after being ignored by the waiter we took our business elsewhere. Beds were ok but our plans of a good sleep and lie in we're shattered by the constant squeak of floorboards and noise from house keeping. Would have mentioned these issues but quite a large queue meant we just dropped the key and made a move. As I said. Value for money as we got it for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate