We arrived at the hotel on valentines night and were given a room which I wouldn't have put my dog in !!! It was very poorly lit scratches and chunks out of the wardrobes and to top it off three lovely construction workers greeted me at my bedroom window! I quickly went to reception and asked to be changed as it wasn't acceptable that men would be working outside of my bedroom window! She told me to go back to my room and she'd let me know If she could change us. We got our room changed and it was much better we had daylight and a couch.... We opted for the valentines menu and the food was good not a great deal to choose from on this certain menu but that could be expected I suppose. Drink glass had lipstick all round edge but waiting staff were very friendly and very very well presented. Went to pay bill at end of our stay and they were trying to charge us twice for a room service we had had! Room tray service was an additional 2.50 as well which is abit extortionate. Overall I wouldn't return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate