The Yorkshire Hotel in Harrogate seemed pretty good from the outside, and the entrance hall was fine too. It was in a good location, very close to the station and to Betty's tearooms (but having said that, if you stay in any hotel in Harrogate, I don't see how you can be far from either of these points)! Once you braved the extremely rickety lift (or, after the first time, trudged up the stairs), it was clear that the hotel could do with a bit of love and attention. The hallways and the room were extremely dated and certainly didn't fill you with joy as you walked in. Everything seemed clean enough, and the shower was ok. If you don't plan to be in the hotel much, then it is fine, but I wouldn't go back if I visited Harrogate again. You could stay in a Premier Inn and expect a higher quality finish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate