My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights in March this year. We have never been to Harrogate before, and would certainly return, what a beautiful town. The Yorkshire Hotel has seen better days, but we had a comfortable couple of nights. The rooms do need a refurbishment, but it was clean and warm. The shower was great, with a lot of power from it. The breakfast was excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful. We walked up to the 5th floor, where they were setting up for a wedding, great views from there, take your camera!
Didn't venture into Betty's tea room, a bit pricey! but found a great Wetherspoons, which is bit further down the hill from Betty's in the Winter Gardens, what an unexpected surprise we got when we walked in, it is absolutely lovely, so of course had to stay for a wee aperitif. We shall return to Harrogate and would return to the Yorkshire Hotel as it is very central for everything, and we enjoyed our stay very much and we even managed to secure the very last parking space at the end of the hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate