Great central location is probably the main reason to stay here and free parking outside.
The room was quite tired and generally just felt quite shabby. Decor was fairly new but just looked rough around the edges. Didnt effect my stay but didnt feel the hotel reflected the price paid.
Breakfast was ok. For the price of the hotel I would expect to be served coffee and toast rather than queueing with the other guests. Continental choice was a bit limited and crammed in a corner of the bar.
OK and average sums up the stay. Fine for work but was hoping for more for a romantic break. I would try elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate