My husband and I have just returned from a mid week break at The Yorkshire Hotel.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel. The staff are very helpful and friendly, there is a variety of breakfast choice. The bar in the hotel is good, a very relaxing atmosphere, the rooms are basic, but all you need for a break away. The hotel is in the centre of Harrogate, everything you need is on the doorstep!
The only down side, is that parking is very limited, one of the lifts was broken, and the other lift was very small and slow.
I would certainly return to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an elegant Victorian exterior, the Yorkshire Hotel in Harrogate overlooks The Stray and offers a range of bedrooms just minutes from Bettys Tea Rooms & Harrogate Convention Centre. It has a Bar, Brasserie & Free WiFi. Many of our rooms feature a town-view and all benefit from complimentary toiletries supplied by H2K of Harrogate, a flat-screen TV and room service. HG1 offers an a la carte menu of contemporary British dishes and the bar serves a range of ales, spirits, wine and soft drinks. The vast majority of local attractions in the town are less than a 5 minutes' walk, Harrogate Bus & Rail Stations are closeby and Leeds Bradford Airport is just a 25 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate