Firstly the location is fabulous. The building is imposing and attractive. We enjoyed free parking for the whole weekend. The lobby / communal areas and modern and stylish and all the staff were friendly.
The room was a good size and the bed was very comfy. The furniture was dated and a little rickety. The bathroom was especially tired, not the style expressed by the rest of the hotel. We were on the first floor rear and suffered with noise from local bars until late at night. Mainly to do with the single glazed sash window. There was also a stench of cigarette from the shower curtain of our non smoking room. Disappointing that the cleaner hadn't picked up on this, but easily rectified with a call to reception
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate