This is quite possibly the worst place I have stayed in for years. Its a throw back to the 80's when there were a lot of tatty overpriced hotels around. The room smelt dreadful, still had old cigarette burns on the carpets, the bed creaked every time I moved, the fans from the service rooms are noisy and have kept me awake all night, the bathroom is vile..I havent seen such cheap nasty fittings in years. This hotel needs a major overhaul to bring it up to scratch. This type of hotel should not be in the centre of beautiful Harrogate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate