Nice view from the front, reception ok bar area and restaurant very nice but the room very disappointing almost ancient needs a refurb I paid 108.00 for one night with breakfast the furniture was old and fading the bed sqeeked all the time you moved the floor boards were the same you felt like the next doors were in your room. It was very small and you could hear every movement of everyone else to say it is an old hotel you would think it had thicker walls but no not true staff friendly but the hotel so dated and expensive for what you get I know Harrogate is a lovely and expensive town but this hotel is ripping people off I would return to Harrogate but not to that hotel sorry you need to man up and refurb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate