After reading some mixed reviews we contacted the hotel and asked for a quiet room which had been refurbished. We stayed here on the 4th Aug in room 207 and the room had an updated bathroom and a new bed. There was a lovely view across to the gardens, there was some traffic noise, which is only to be expected in a city centre hotel. but we did not find it intrusive. Self service breakfast was fine but we did not use the restaurant in the evening, choosing to go out instead. The staff were pleasant and helpful and we were able to park right outside the hotel free of charge for the entire stay. We would be happy to return and to recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate