We stayed at the Yorkshire over the summer. It is well situated in the town and looks very grand outside. However, inside the hotel is very tired in terms of decoration.
We stayed on two occasions - the first staff could not do more and ran the extra mile but the second time was the opposite.
The food is very good and varied.
Perhaps the jewel for this hotel is the restaurant on the top floor which has stunning views across Harrogate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate