Hotel du Vin and Bistro
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$74
US$83
US$81
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$71
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
US$166
US$119
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$54
Rudding Park Hotel(Follifoot)
US$360
1,242 results
All reviewsmonsoon showerhdv harrogateroll top bathloft suitenespresso machinefree standing bathmini barwalk in showerthe general managerfirst floorlovely hotelsunday nightwine listper nighthuge bedreception stafflovely room
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We booked one night at the hotel to compliment our visit to the Great Yorkshire Show.
Reception staff, bar staff and restaurant staff were all extremely welcoming and polite.
We were upgraded to a top floor Dom Pérignon suite which was fantastic.
The hotel is clean and well maintained.
The food is of a high standard.
We would certainly stay again should we come to Harrogate again.

Stayed: July 2014
Brian v, General Manager at Hotel du Vin and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Benno401,

fantastic to read you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is going down the slippery slope where its dining and hospitality is concerned. The service is worse than dire outside in the courtyard. As a regular, I have hoped each time that I am imagining how dreadful it is and that it might just be better.

Beautiful outside area, great rose wine and a good menu, but does anyone really care about the customer? It's exactly the same at the bar. Don't even get me going on the toilets in the public area..

I give up!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fartyk

Dear Fartyk,

thank you for your recent review, I not your dissatisfaction and hope next time you visit to ask for myself or my deputy Darren Kaslow who will be happy to listen and address your comments.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We had a studio which was great (although not for mobility impaired) the bistro though was a disappointment, it was late on Sunday so much of the menu was unavailable.

What we ordered was unimpressive for the cost. I have to say this is the fourth HdV I have stayed in and the same is true every time.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear plc1976,

thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay at our property. If I may ask you to give myself a call next time you are planning to visit so I may oversee your booking personnaly and hopefully apologise in person when you return.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Situated at the the finishing line of Stage 1 of the 2014 Tour de France, you have to be impressed by the way they have painted the front door yellow - see attached photo. Well done.
Never ever have a basement room here, I once did but never again - just not worth it at any price the noise is so bad.
First floor, overlooking The Stray is where you need to be.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian v, General Manager at Hotel du Vin and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear XRMX,

Very pleased to hear you had a good stay and like our yellow front door.
We hope to see you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We wanted a hotel for an extended family short break. We picked the Hotel du Vin due to its location - and we happy with our choice.The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was wonderful with a rainfall type shower and roll-top bath.

My only wish would be for some draft real-ale on tap in bar. But the selection of bottled beer was adequate.

All-in-all a great hotel and one I'd return to

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Steve M,

Great to read your positive review and we will have local real ale on offer next time you visit us.

Hope to welcome you back soon.