“Excellent sandwich, great price.”
Review of Bib And Tucker

Bib And Tucker
Ranked #151 of 392 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Wow the mexican flatbread I had was lovely, cant believe not got more reviews. Granted its a butty shop not fine dining but that flatbread was nicer than the 20 quid I paid for my main meal night before. Lovely food, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

looking for an place to have a nice lunch in Harrogate we decided to try the Bib and Tucker. We felt the cafe/restaurant could do with a lot of TLC. The seating area is grubby and needed a good clean. The table was sticky. The food was ok. Felt we would have got just as good and cheaper elsewhere.

1  Thank Anna187046
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Used for breakfast whilst on a short visits to Harrogate. Excellent breakfast for me and a well filled bacon sandwich for Mrs Fruitykipper.

1  Thank Fruitykipper
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I go in here most weeks, and the sandwiches are brilliant. Chicken club on ciabatta all the way! Go here rather than sit in a chain! Sandwiches make you happy.

1  Thank Chris H