“Brilliant food”

Bib And Tucker
Ranked #149 of 390 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Lovely raps great service I love bib and tucker I love the raps they are the best carluccios and bib and tucker are the best in Harrogate

2  Thank 895freyal

Reviewed 10 July 2014

As I work around the corner I have been to Bib and Tucker many times but unfortunately it has now fallen too far below my expectations. The soups, sandwiches and salads are always tasty but I feel they are far too over-priced for what you get. I sometimes seem to get charged differently for the same thing.. I was once charged over £9 for a takeaway soup and bagel! I have questioned the hygiene in the past as there seem to be a lot of flies near the food area.. also the bacon is always pre-cooked and cold which doesn't make for a great taste. During busy periods the staff always seem very frantic and there is not an appropriate place to stand and wait for your takeaway order. I always feel like I am getting in the way. I have now found another lovely little deli near to work with fresh produce, excellent service and very high standards that charge about half the price. I'm sorry to say they'll be getting my customer from now on.

1  Thank GStockers
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We shared a roll fresh spicy and very very tasty loved that they put it on two boards for us. Coffee, latte good size and nice flavour. Our sandwich was so good we had a cake each half & half one bake well slice so light and very fresh just melted in your mouth. The caramel topped flatjack was googy, sticky, filling what a perfect treat. A pity not many tables but did a roaring trade of takeaway rolls etc which is handy because outside is a great place to sit down and enjoy the garden.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I really liked the flavourful sandwiches and wraps but I am put off by restaurants that leave sugar cubes on the table which children finger, people sneeze on... Ugh

Over all a nice lunch, could offer better service, more organised tables . Not bad for a quick lunch

1  Thank Rick186411
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here while on a short break great service scrummy soup and a big slice of bread good price great place highly recommended. ..

1  Thank candyNorthampton