“Another fantastic meal”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Another fantastic meal”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Cannot fault the little cafe at all!
Slightly outdated decor, but doesn't detract the fantastic food of Chinese and British cuisine.
I opted for a Szechuan noodle dish £6 something, Large potion and extremely tasty. Cannot fault the price and the friendly service with a smile.
Definitely one of the best cafes in harrogate, definitely worth a little visit if you ever visit harrogate

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Worldwide12345

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Ignore the drab facade and decor and step inside for some fab food!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This cafe doesn't look very inspiring from the exterior or interior ( the photo above is not the interior). However, I was very impressed with my meal! The cafe is run by a friendly Chinese family, and offers a British and chinese menu. Quite a few chinese people eating, which is always a good sign. I had a wonderful plate of spicy mixed meat chow mein! I normally struggle to eat a full plate of food, but this was so tasty and enjoyable that I ate it all. Service was friendly, and with a soft drink,the bill came to £8. I plan to return tomorrow for breakfast!

• Visited November 2013
North Yorks
“Lovely service”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stopped here for a quick lunch whilst I was shopping with my baby. There was plenty of space for the pram and the man on duty was extra helpful in finding me table and a highchair. I had an omlette which was good but the Chinese food looked excellent so I will try that next time. I would return to this cafe because the staff were so welcoming. The decor doesn't look like the decor in the photo though, in reality it looks a lot older. Don't let this put you off though, I will certainly return to this cafe again for a quick lunch again.

• Visited November 2013
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great value and quick service”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Me and my friend were in harrogate and she told me this cafe was very nice. I wasn't very enthusiastic as the decor is a bit outdated and the decorations aren't very nice. It gave the complete wrong impression. The cafe is run by a very nice Chinese family and the food is delicious. They do English and Chinese menus. I had sweet and sour pork. I don't usually like sweet and sour as it tastes artificial and very sour but this time! It was amazing. The service was fast and the food was beyond expectations. The meals are about £5 each and are great value.
I definitely recommend this cafe for all people of any age.

• Visited October 2013
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“great service , good value”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

stumbled across this cafe on a weekend trip to Harrowgate with friends, menu and pricing tempted us inside, had excellent service from polite staff and a delicious lunch with teas at good value pricing, much better than posh nosh at hotel restaurant. I like the options of traditional English cafe meals and a Chinese menu also. Recommend Cambridge Cafe to all.

1 Thank farmboy50