“Stylish cafe in a great location”
Review of Cafe Rasmus - CLOSED

Cafe Rasmus
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This cafe is usually on our list

This is a must have visit for myself and my daughter and baby. My daughter is addicted to the brownies. I really enjoy the toasted fruit bread and the coffee is delicious. A highchair is available and the tables and furniture are very stylish as would be expected from a modern interiors shop. I used to shop there for my home before it was a cafe, now it is the best of both.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Relaxing "Scandinavian'esque" bolt hold, fitting for mid-morning brunch with a good touch of Yorkshire mixed in.

Food 'ere is served on'th slate.

Staff and service, both polite and obliging.
Gifted us a free beverage for inconvenience caused by the significant wait for our omelettes. Disillusioned with the plain side salad and cheese and ham omelettes when they arrived as both were unfortunately pretty bland. Balsamic vinegar to the rescue!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The best soup I have had in ages. Great service and I will be returning with my friends! Love it here.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have come here twice now first I had a sandwich which was not much of a sandwich if I'm honest on one piece of bread with a piece of smoked salmon and apple?? It was very nice but not what I was expecting at all! I did love the range of cakes though pistachio cake is to die for! A lovely selection of drinks also- matcha green tea which is lovely and no where in Harrogate sells it I don't think! Will be back! Especially for the tea and cake!! X x

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Been here once before- superb coffee. My daughter loves the omelettes so she enjoyed that again. It's a fantastic spot so near the valley gardens and tourist info.
I love the Scandinavian vibe- unusual.

To improve I'd say service could be more on the ball and attentive.
Happy to return though.