“Outstanding”

115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The therapists are very professional and courteous, always ask if you need anything like water or a cuppa, etc. My shoulder pain has gone completely, that's the main thing! :). Thank you!

It gets busy at weekends, book in advance to secure treatment.

Reading one of not so favourable review, permit me to put in my two-penn’ort that rules of etiquette apply regarding the shower area so no one would feel uncomfortable.

Relaxation room was quiet with soft relaxing music and dimmed light allowing you to stay in comfort.

Visited June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Relaxing and serene.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Alice was fantastically polite and a fantastic therapist. The massage and facial we're relaxing, precise and the oils were amazing.

Visited May 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Wonderful visit”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Whilst visiting the hotel we booked a spa package for our first day. The 'just the two of us' treatment gave a truly relaxing whole body massage and facial. Including the lightbite and champagne it proved good value for money. The experience was good for the soul.

1 Thank seymour267
Doncaster
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent spa service”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival I was shown to the changing area which was very clean with excellent facilities.

Once changed I was asked to complete the usual spa forms in a lovely relaxation area.

I had Jennifer for Ayervedic Head and Eye and the Aromatherapy Experience massage which was outstanding. She was very thorough in her consultation and eased all my tension away.

After the treatment you are taken to the deep relaxation room where I was brought a drink of my choice and left to luxuriate in the wonderfully comfy bed and throws.

There is a steam room and experience shower area which were nice but please understand this is not a day spa like Eden Hall. It is a wonderful spa and the cleanest, friendliest and most professional I have used.

I would definitely recommend to all and will return on my next stay at RP.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great time at the hotel spa”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were staying off property at Rudding Gates (see separate review for this truly fantastic place to stay), and decided that the call of the spa was too strong to ignore.

Four of us booked a variety of treatments and all had a great time. I would recommend this place for a bit of R&R!

Visited November 2013