“Enjoyable meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

First visit here tonight for what was a thoroughly enjoyable meal. Food superb, presented beautifully and extremely tasty. Comfortable, modern surroundings, nice atmosphere. Staff extremely polite and efficient. Good value for money. Will be happy to eat there again before too long. Easy parking nearby.

3  Thank aissiegirl

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This might be the kiss of doom, but it have been eating here and taking away for over a year now.

I have never had a bad meal !!!

After many a startling morning following the high risk 'let's-try-this-Indian' game, I now only eat here.

Helpful genuine staff, more that happy to spice up, or down or change.

Ten out of ten.

2  Thank NickPoitiers_France
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have had many many takeaways from here, and to start with I gave them full stars on Just eat as it was amazing food for a takeaway. Then we had a few duff meals and wrong orders.... I was so disapointed.

The Lamb chop starters had gone from really nice (3 big ones and really juicy)... to dry and chewy and only 2! And the curry tasted watery and popadoms stale. I left my review on just eat and they do check as I got a message apologising which was nice. The last curry we had from here was better but still not to the standards it was when it 1st opened..... mainly the lamb chop starter that seems to have stuffered...... but all in all its a nice place and the staff and delivery fella are very friendly. I havent had one for a while so it might be just as good as before (its those lamb chops that bothered me! haha)

4  Thank Vixen2009
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Probably fourth time we have used Poppadums. Another lovely meal. Certainly a cut above anything else around at the moment. Keep it up guys.

2  Thank everyweektraveller
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Very attentive service, though not cloyingly so, and great food at a great price. A short distance out of the town centre, but definitely worth a visit for extremely good indian food!

1  Thank ltlm1