“Tastiest food in Harrogate”
Review of Angels

Angels
Ranked #276 of 448 Restaurants in Harrogate
Merseyside
“Tastiest food in Harrogate”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I found this hidden Gem while i was in Harrogate few months ago visiting friends. I felt immediately very welcome from the owner Verity and her staff. The place has a unique atmosphere and decor.
It is not like any other cafe's i have ever been. Especially the backroom feels like being at home.

I have been couple of times during my visits in Harrogate and i have tasted Verity's delicious breakfast. You can immediately tell nothing is fried and you dont feel heavy afterwards.

I have also tasted her home made soups (tomato soup from heaven) and a freshly made ham sandwich. My friends had her homemade lasagna and cake. Tasty!!

I would recommend anyone who visits Harrogate to visit this cafe, you will feel welcome and eat well.

Finally the prices are reasonable as well .

Angelic cafe Indeed.