“Very good”

Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We are an expanding group of London inspired coffeeshops and bars based in Harrogate. We also sell a carefully curated selection of Homewares & Lifestyle Accessories. We specialise in showcasing London based coffee roasters, traditional, vegan, dairy and gluten free food offerings, as well as serving organic, natural or biodynamic still and sparkling wines, craft beers and spirits.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Visited as highly rated on trip advisor. Would highly recommend, cappuccino excellent and delicious home made cake. Staff very friendly. Really busy little place nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

I have meant to try this place for months but as it is slightly away from where I normally shop, I haven't but after yesterday I will most definitely make the effort to go.

I was welcomed to the cafe like an old friend and given information about the choice of coffee by the chap who is obviously passionate about his work. He was so right - the coffee was delicious, the cup size perfect and the price excellent! My only disappointment was that due to the time of day that I visited I didn't get chance to sample the delicious looking treats. What a perfect excuse to return!!!!

The decor is interesting, and muted music. Quite a small place so seating is at a premium.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Just popped in for coffee and a chocolate brownie: both were delicious and of the highest quality. The décor was suitably quirky and I loved the 1/3 pint old school milk bottle that accompanied my Americano. The staff were exceptionally friendly and full of enthusiasm. This business deserves to thrive. I will definitely be back

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Not only is their coffee great, but their baristas are super friendly. Try one of their single origins; you won't be disappointed. This was the best coffee of our entire trip to England (better than London).

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I love the coffee and cake here, I have been twice now, lovely staff as well. My only gripe is that the cup size for a latté is really small but costs the same as a large cup elsewhere. I get your an independent which is why I prefer to use you or bean and bud, but I used to sell real coffee in my business so know how much profit there is in it. I could easily drink 2 of your cups but just wouldn't pay over five pounds for it. It is gorgeous coffee though with a unique flavour and the chocolate fudge brownie is heaven.