Pretty normal Premier Inn format, can't fault it on that front whatsoever. Bed was very comfortable, you know what to expect from a Premier Inn. However, the noise from outside was unbearable. I stayed here, as did 7 other of my colleagues. Out of 8 of us only 1 got a decent night's sleep. There was constant noise, from cars and lorries passing by, a dustbin van at 5am, I think I got about 3 hours sleep. I'll never go back here, I can't believe this was a one off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of beautiful Harrogate, including events down the road at the Yorkshire Event Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Harrogate Hotel Harrogate
- Harrogate Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel Yorkshire