Plus points:- Room and bathroom were both very clean, bed was comfy and there was a bar and a restaurant on site if you needed to use them - although we would recommend a trip to Betty's instead. Tea and coffee making facilities were provided and the hotel was able to lend me an iron and ironing board.
However, I thought that this hotel was far too expensive for the product - we paid £94 for one night; a rate which did not include breakfast. This price would perhaps be reasonable if the hotel were right in the centre but that is not the case. The bathrooms had a body wash and soap dispenser but no shampoo dispenser (I did not bring shampoo with me thinking there would definitely be some), the TV controler did not work and there was no telephone in the room. The room was also rather hot and stuffy as there was no aircontitioning and the windows could only be opened a crack for safety reasons.
I don't think I will be joining Lenny Henry on the bed again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of beautiful Harrogate, including events down the road at the Yorkshire Event Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Harrogate Hotel Harrogate
- Harrogate Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel Yorkshire