To stay in Harrogate centre is quite expensive. If considering the Premier Inn don't be put off the fact it is outside the centre. The hotel is literally 4 minutes walk to Horn Beam railway station. The trains are on the hour and half hour. We paid just £2.50 for both of us return (a Duo Ticket).
The journey takes dead on 3 minutes. Harrogate station is bang right in the middle of town.
The hotel has a free car park.
Effectively we paid £29 a night for a city/town centre hotel. No car parking costs.
The hotel itself was of the typical highest standard the Premier offer.
There is a pub/restaurant attached.
We didn't breakfast there-£8.25 a bit steep even if it is eat as much as you like.
You are only 3 minutes away from a fabulous Wetherspoons in Harrogate who serve a massive breakie for a fiver.
We did have dinner in the pub which was good. The staff were above standard & extremely courteous. They directed me to a good wine for less that £9.00 a bottle!!
I would think the pub will really show it's worth in summer as it has plenty of outdoor seating
Yep, excellent facilities, well placed for the £19-£29 deals and probably one of the better Inns in the chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of beautiful Harrogate, including events down the road at the Yorkshire Event Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Harrogate Hotel Harrogate
- Harrogate Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel Yorkshire