Possibly the friendliest - and simultaneously efficient - check-in I've had in ages. Staff in the restaurant also very welcoming, friendly, and professional. I was concerned about the location before I arrived there (as I was visiting Harrogate for a conference in the town centre) but the location proved to be ideal: I had the choice of either walking to/from town (a very pleasant 30ish-minute walk) or taking the train: Hornbeam Park Station is a 2-min walk from the hotel, and the train ride (less than two pounds) takes you to Harrogate in also a couple of minutes. The trains run every 30 minutes. Rooms are clean; beds are comfortable - you don't need anything else really for a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of beautiful Harrogate, including events down the road at the Yorkshire Event Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Harrogate Hotel Harrogate
- Harrogate Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel Yorkshire