This hotel is clean and comfortable. Location is on the outskirts of Harrogate on the edge of a business park but a short drive or long walk would see you in the centre easily. The pub/restaurant attached to the hotel is adequate if you don't mind chain restaurants - we chose to eat at an Italian restaurant across the road which was informal and very family orientated.
Our room was clean but very warm and with no air con became rather stuffy even with the window open, fans are available as the hotel would appear to accept they have a problem.
Breakfast is very good compared to other travel inns, my only criticism is that on weekdays breakfast ends at 9am and the staff are busy clearing away around you, we were on a leisure break as were most of the other guests so did not like the idea of such an early end to breakfast time. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of beautiful Harrogate, including events down the road at the Yorkshire Event Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Harrogate Hotel Harrogate
- Harrogate Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel Yorkshire