This was an Easter break and the house was in a very good location. The owner Philip was an excellent host, very friendly and helpful, offered lots of advice on places to eat and tourist attractions. The beds were very comfy and the room had everything needed to make your stay pleasant. Shower was lovely. The breakfast was very nice and we would definitely visit again. It was a short walk into town with plenty of restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philip, Alison and family offer a very warm welcome to Acorn Lodge and are pleased to offer you a relaxing stay at our beautiful guest house located on a quiet tree line avenue just minutes walk from the heart of the historic Spa town of Harrogate, and a short stroll from the International Conference Centre. The delightful Yorkshire Dales, Moors and Coast are right on our doorstep as are the bustling cities of York and Leeds. We pride ourselves on high standards of friendly service and so ensure you have a relaxing and pleasant stay. We believe that a few things to make your stay relaxing and comfortable are key - relaxing decor, comfortable beds, immaculate bathrooms with power showers, some with whirlpool baths, fluffy bath sheets and a hearty breakfast with plenty of choice all in a convenient yet quiet location. All this - with the essential ingredient of a welcoming, high standard of service - is what Acorn Lodge is all about. We look forward to welcoming you to Acorn Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acorn Lodge Harrogate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acorn Lodge Harrogate Hotel Harrogate
- Acorn Lodge Harrogate Yorkshire