Acorn Lodge Harrogate
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$153
  • Restaurant
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$87
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$112
US$104
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$150
US$127
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Studley Hotel and Orchid Restaurant(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$208
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
US$157
US$125
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$131
Priceline
All reviewsjacuzzi bathb btown centretree lined avenuequiet streethonesty barfull englishbreakfast was deliciousattic roomgreat hostshome from homegreat showershort walkoff road parkingcomfortable bednothing is too much troublethank you for a lovely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2009

We were made to feel extremely welcome by Phil, the room was to the standard of a boutique hotel and breakfast was excellent! Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2009

I was sad that I was only able to book the place for the one night as it met all of my needs.
Room 5 had a good sized bed, clean modern decor and was fine.
Breakfast was based on preorders for a certain time which actually meant it was ready for me and fresh and I had the added comfort of knowing less food wasted. So one English Breakfast with some fruit and toast.
The place also has free wireless which was a great boon (I didn't need parking and literally walked from the station.) It is under 5 minutes from the Harrogate Conference centre but is at the end of the road= no traffic noise!
Will definitely seek to come back next time I am here- especially as my other booking at a different hotel in Harrogate bumped me as they overbooked! Something I don't think would happen here.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2009

Wow! i couldn't agree more with previous reviews, this place is fantastic! I normally stay in large international hotels, but if i receive service like this, i'll be staying here from now on. The hosts Philip & Alison were two of the warmest most welcoming people i've ever had the pleasure to meet. The rooms are impecable and the hotel location is only a short walk to the conference centre ( 3 minutes or so) and 5 mins to the shops and resteraunts. I can't wait to go back, can't reccomend enough, GO & STAY, YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank smileyb9
Reviewed 3 January 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a romanic weekend. The hotel was recommended by a friend and exceeded our expectations.
The owners Phil and Ali provided a warm welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The room was excellent..a good size, spotlessly clean and with everything you could need. The owners have a good local knowledge and recommended great places to eat. A hearty breakfast greeted us in the morning, served in the family atmosphere of the dining room. A good selection of cereals, toasts and cooked breakfasts...even the most fussy of eaters are catered for!
The location was great, just a short walk into the town centre. Shops and pubs nearby. Parking just outside the hotel so no need to drive.
This place was a home from home and we can't wait to go back...... infact have already booked our next stay!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2008

My partner and i Wanted a weekend break to York but had difficulty finding accomodation as the christmas market was on that weekend.
We came across the Acorn lodge on the internet and gave them a call and they were so helpful and we had a great weekend the room was clean and nothing was too much trouble.
The breakfast was superb and the location is just a few minutes walk to some nice bars and restaurants,also some very interesting and unusual shops.
Overall a very nice place to stay,we will return.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple