“I need one of these at home!!”

Harrogate Turkish Baths and Health Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Set in Harrogate - the UK's most popular Spa Town, visit the Turkish Baths and Spa to unwind your mind and invigorate your body. The Harrogate Turkish Baths are a fully restored Victorian Turkish Baths providing a unique heritage site and relaxing sanctuary from the outside world. Choose from a wide variety of spa treatments or just spend time unwinding in the beautiful heat and steam rooms and feel the stresses and strains of life just melt away. With friends, loved ones or on your own, a visit to The Harrogate Turkish Baths is a small slice of heaven!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Lady's only afternoon session. Front of house staff supportive and accommodating. Staff in the spa are ordinary people, there if you need them but out of sight most of the time.
I have visited before and I still love the relaxed atmosphere, the cleanliness, the non obtrusive staff and the long length of the sessions. The steam room is sublime, the plunge pool to die for (almost literally as it is so cold) and the hot rest rooms are so relaxing. Same sex sessions have optional swimwear so be warned if you are a touch prudy!
I would recommend the baths to strangers in the street I love it so much, just a shame I live in the south!

1  Thank DebTen

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I arrived bang on time, not the 15mins before that I was suppose to (I got lost) but the staff were very accommodating and took me straight through. I started out feeling rushed - because i was late and flustered but I was very quickly put at ease and the treatment began.
I have had a couple of Hot Stone Massages in my time but none that affected me quite like this one. I literally felt like i'd had an out of body experience - totally amazing. I went and chilled out afterwards in the jacquzi room becasue i was so relaxed and slightly dizzy - takes your swimmers, I forgot!
Also dont plan to do anything for the rest of the day. I was in Harrogate to see my husband who was working luckily. I went back to the hotel and slept, for hours. I didn't realise how run down I had let myself get.
If you're in Harogate go and visit here! Treat yourself you won't regret it.

4  Thank Nikstar84
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Went with a friend to mixed session on Monday evening. Had a wonderful relaxing evening.Beautiful building,like going back in time.
Enjoyed our mini tour from our guide Bob,he was very knowledgable & funny.
We felt very tingly,refreshed & squeaky clean when e left.Will try to go more often. Thank you to Bob & all the lovely staff we met.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Last minute booking and enjoyed our time here. Made full use of the jacuzzi spa while waiting for treatments and then into the Baths. Very busy as expected but very well maintained and kept throughout the day. Bith same sex and mixed sex timetables so simewear not always needed! £84.00 for 2 x full body scrub and access to baths and spa

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My wife and I visited the spa and enjoyed 2 1/2 hours of sheer joy. We went from totally stressed out with aches and pains to completely chilled and struggling to stay awake. The staff were great and the therapists very skilled. From arriving to leaving we were looked after very well. The place is well organised and exceptionally clean. We had a massage followed by some reflexology and would recommend these to anyone. We did not use the Turkish baths though. Might try these next time. We're already planning our next trip.