Having read many positive reviews of this guest house we booked via a booking agency for a three night stay. We were not disappointed, it was all that other reviews had said. A warm welcome and help with the bags as we were on the second floor. The room was very nice, the only minus was that it was on the front of the house and although it was fine when we arrived on a Sunday, the next morning the traffic noise was such that from then on we could not have the windows open. We will definitely stay again but will request a room on the side of the house over a quiet side road. Breakfast was excellent, a wide choice and all warm items cooked to order and made from local produce. Lindsay was chatty and helpful and with the guesthouse being only a short walk (about 8 minutes for us older folks) from the town centre, we could not have found anywhere better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire