Just returned from a short break. A warm welcome on arrival by Jon which continued throughout our stay.
The room was immaculate and the breakfast was superb with a good selection which was of a very high standard. Lynsey was pleasant and attentive.
No problem with parking and within easy walking distance of town centre.
If we were visiting Harrogate again we would definitely stay there and recommend it to others.
It was one of the nicest places we have stayed at!
Thankyou Lynsey & Jon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire