Just got back from 3 nights at Fountains and it was great. We arrived Monday afternoon , and greeted by this giant of a fellow John, who very quickly did the man thing and passed us over to his wife Lindsey. She is lovely and a giant welcome was fast signed in and up to the room. Big clean and fresh milk for you tea or coffee. Their knowledge or should I say Lindsey knowledge of places to eat or visit is endless. They want to know how your day was where did you go and do suggest places to see etc. Breakfast it much easier to say what is not on the menu rather than what is. Always got a smile on their faces in fact we both agree this is one of the most friendly guest houses we have stayed in. One thing I did like was in the lounge they have a small fridge in which they have fresh milk free and wine beer with an honesty box what a great idea. when Harrogate again well will be back for sure John Lindsey thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire