Stayed for 1 night, rooms were clean & good size. Check in was at the bar which was unusual but the staff were friendly and the meals were very good in the restaurant?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether exploring the Yorkshire Dales or visiting Harrogate Conference Centre, where better to stay than at an historic hotel in Harrogate?Tucked just outside town in Beckwith Knowle, this characterful lodge is a listed building that puts you right at the heart of some of England's most beautiful countryside. If you book a room here you can enjoy one of the best food-pubs in the area. Expect fresh, seasonal cooking and wood-fired pizzas complemented by a great wine list.Enjoy the blooms and greenery of RHS Harlow Carr Gardens, tuck into the legendary afternoon teas at Betty's or simply admire the sweeping hills of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Harrogate is also great for shoppers and art lovers, with a bustling town centre and a range of intriguing exhibitions at the Mercer Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Harrogate-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pine Marten (Innkeeper`s Lodge) Hotel Harrogate
- Pine Marten Innkeepers Harrogate
- Innkeeper's Lodge Harrogate-West Yorkshire