We booked a 2 night stay for my husbands birthday in Febuary, what a place, we were certainly not disappointed!
The house is fabulous, we had a double room which was at the front of the house, it was immaculate & beautifully decorated.
Nice little touches in the room, biscuits, sweets, tea & coffee.
The breakfast was beautiful.
Lovely atmosphere, the owners are very friendly.
We loved it so much we booked again & had one night midweek.
This time we had a very large room in the coach house, again, immaculate.
We would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bijou combines elegance and fashion with the intimacy and personal touches you only find in an owner run property. Wooden floors, comfy sofas and contemporary lighting and artwork. Situated in the smart neighbourhood of Harrogate's Duchy Estate, the Bijou is a short walk from town and the conference centre. On-site car parking, honesty bar and a fab breakfast with healthy choices such as home-made muesli, compote and a vegetarian option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bijou Hotel Harrogate
- The Bijou Harrogate, Yorkshire