“Up To The Usual High Standard We Expect From Pizza Express”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #122 of 383 Restaurants in Harrogate
Price range: US$0 - US$58
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We LOVE Pizza Express, whenever we go anywhere we always find out if there is a Pizza Express. As part of a two day stay in Harrogate for my birthday we turned up at Pizza Express at about 7.45 and could not believe how busy it was, it was buzzing due to there being a 40% discount voucher offer which everyone seemed to be using including us. We only had to wait 5 mins before we got a table and were asked what we would like to drink and given the menus. Dough balls with garlic butter for my husband and to share the salted almonds and large green olives for, the almonds I could eat all night they are so tasty. A very nice bottle of red wine accompanied our Romana Veneziana pizzas with extra roquito peppers as an extra for my husband. The pizzas were awesome and up to the usual PE standard. The service was excellent also, friendly, efficient, so no complaints at all. We love pizzas and you cannot get better pizzas IMHO at any other pizza chain.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went for an early "line the stomach" meal with 9 other friends on New years Eve. Everything was perfect. Service quick, food gorgeous, drinks fantastic, staff - attentive and friendly. Price - spot on.

Had a goats cheese and beetroot pizza, oh my word, my mouth is watering remembering it.

Very impressed. Although pizza express really do do good pizzas.

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Thank god the food is good, our dirty mains plates were taken 15 minutes after we had finished, we then ordered desserts, after my son had finished his dessert mine finally turned up, I sent it back and told the waitress that I had wanted to eat with my son, not after him, appalling service, no complaints on the good though.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Maybe Sunday evening at 6.30 was a bad time to choose as the restaurant was packed with families. However, an outstanding waitress turned a possible nightmare into a very pleasant evening. Along with that there was no fault to find with the food which was as good as Pizza Express does it. The wine we chose was also thoroughly acceptable

Reviewed 2 December 2013

It was very fortunate that we had the foresight to book. We arrived at 7.30pm and only had a short wait for our table. Others were not so lucky.
The service was excellent, probably the best I have had in a Pizza Express, our waiter (Jonny, I believe) really went that extra mile for us.
The food was as one would expect at a Pizza Express. We both had a delicious salad, much more filling than I would have expected. Then managed a wonderful portion of Tiramisu each which we could easily have shared.