Great stop on business, lovely pub next door for food and drinks. Rooms basic but comfortable. Bed comfortable and generally hotel quiet. Breakfast is buffet style and basic but all you need to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Gloucester South hotel is conveniently located off Junction 12 of the M5 and is close to Gloucester City Centre. The Gloucester South hotel is 3.5 Miles from Gloucester city centre and 15 miles from Cheltenham. Bristol is just 35 miles away, whilst driving to Cardiff Millennium Stadium will take one hour, for sporting enthusiasts. The hotel is adjacent to Waterwells Business Park making it ideal for visiting both local companies and attractions in Gloucester. Attractions include Gloucester Cathedral, famous for the filming of Harry Potter, and Gloucester Docks. Nearby is Cheltenham Racecourse, home of the famous Gold Cup and Paddy Power festivals. Cradled by the picturesque Cotswold Hills and ideally located in the heart of the country, the city of Gloucester offers visitors a vibrant, lively atmosphere. All guestrooms offer free Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee making facilities, with all bedroom windows opening for guest use. All rates include free parking and continental breakfast for up to two adults and two children, children stay free when sharing parents room. Vending and high speed internet kiosks are available for use in the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gloucester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gloucester South Hotel Gloucester
- Holiday Inn Gloucester
- Gloucester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Gloucester South Gloucestershire