We recently did a short road trip and stayed at the New County and the only thing 2 bad things I could say about the place is, it would have been nice If breakfast had of been included in the price and the room was boiling hot. Saying that it was one of the hottest days of the years and a fan was provided.
On the up side, the location was fantastic. Very close to shops, pubs, the fantastic historic Gloucester Docks, restaurants and food outlets where you can easily pick breakfast up for a few pounds. We stayed in room 27 and the view of the church over the way was lovely :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New County hotel is a traditional building, that has been refurbished to a high standard modern interior. It is situated in the heart of Gloucester City, easily reached by the M5 and rail station is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. Relax in our chic restaurant offering modern cuisine, using fresh local produce. Celebrate in style in our magnificent ballroom. Do business in our conference & banqueting suites. Enjoy the quality experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your The New County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloucester Best Western
- New County Hotel Gloucester
- The New County Hotel Gloucester, Gloucestershire